"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional, wait until you hire an amateur."
The Recruitment industry is big business and getting bigger. It's worth over £37 billion to the UK economy, and is one of the most competitive industries to cut through.
The Coronavirus pandemic has affected the economy massively, particularly unemployment rates. Recovery from it is slow, but relies on employers finding the best staff to take their business from red to black. The right recruiter can make the difference!
Recruitment startups are getting more creative as the years go by (probably why we enjoy their company so much!). Innovations in AI, analytics, remote working, diversity and more, has helped founders source the best talent and serve a greater pool of clients.
So, how do recruiters stand out to hiring clients and showcase their expertise, in order to supercharge their startup's growth?
Specialist startup support can make the difference!
As a Recruitment startup, you need to first establish your plan for social media content - who are you targeting and what's your message going to look like? Your strategy may have multiple strands, in order to attract both clients and candidates as well as a potential wider audience, but that's nothing that careful research and methodical planning can't solve.
Consistent posting across a variety of social platforms can do wonders for your startup's reputation. You should be thinking about displaying your industry knowledge, promoting your agency's USPs, but also engaging your followers with insights and advice.
Earning trust and credibility as a recruiter is hugely important, and can make the difference between success and failure. Are your socials doing enough to tell people what your startup is all about? Attracting key influencers to promote your service on your behalf can add enormous value and an external endorsement tells people you know what you're doing.
The blazon team have an impressive startup network to help you. We've been fortunate to work with some fantastic Recruitment brands over the years and gained valuable knowledge about this dynamic industry. It's all about understanding your unique business and individual set of objectives. With so much going on in this market, you need creativity, commitment and care to make a strong impression online and do everything in our power to get you results. Don't worry, we've got this!
What you can expect?
- Social platforms filled with topical insights, company values, market news and more.
- Regular newsletters packed with business updates, interviewing tips, market insights and fun.
- Detailed blogs that feature trending sector topics to capture the reader's interest.
- Website content that's informative and comprehensive so visitors understand your Recruitment startup.
- Custom graphics that follow your brand guidelines and stand out from the crowd.
- Promotion across our own channels to get your Recruitment startup more exposure.
- Access to influencers and a wide network of contacts to help your Recruitment startup with the support needed to grow.
Your Recruitment startup is ready for success, and we're committed to helping you grow.